Bike to the event! We will provide bike corrals located near the festival entrances for secure bike parking. Please bring your own bike lock! Bike routes and access information can easily be found on http://maps.google.com by clicking on “Get directions,” then choosing the bike icon.
Take the bus! Public transit is easily available through frequent RTD buses. Please visit www.rtd-denver.com for times, exact stops, and alternate routes, or phone 303-299-6000.
Walk to the event! Why not get some exercise before indulging in culinary delights and great beverages by walking to the Ridge at 38 Criterium?
Pile in the car and drive together! The Ridge at 38 Criterum promotes carpooling to the event with friends and family. The parking lots listed below are open to the public on a first come, first parked basis.
Parking Areas for Criterium:
- Main 5-8 School parking lot (7101 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Vectra Bank Parking lot (7391 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Stevens Elementary Lot (4001 Reed St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Cress Kitchen/Bath Parking Lot (6770 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Summit Center (3810 Pierce St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Helm Dental (6785 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- Wheat Ridge Pharmacy &Professional Center (6650 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Family Tree offices (3805 Marshall St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
- D&A Auto Service across from 5-8 school (3845 Upham St Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)